Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
We're all about transparency and protecting your data.
If you have questions about your prescriptions or any other medication related inquiries, our pharmacists are available for counseling during normal business hours Mon - Fri 8 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time) at 1-833-466-3979.
LAST MODIFIED 02/11/2019
Honeybee Health, Inc. ("Honeybee Health," or "we" or "us" or "our") recognizes that is our duty to protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us with respect to your access and use of our website (www.honeybeehealth.com) and related services (the "Website").
Information Privacy & Collection
Protection of Your Information
We are accountable for the information in our custody. Therefore, when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure all customer data is protected and encrypted from end to end. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, as required by applicable law.
Type and Purpose of Collection
We collect information at various points in the Website to facilitate its use by our users. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
1. Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address, location data (which is anonymous and where you log in through the Website you will be asked if you consent to the Website accessing your location, which can be updated at any time in your device settings) and the referring website ("Non-Personal Information"). We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how our customers use the Website. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified although we might be able to associate it with your account. For example, we use "cookies," which contain only certain statistical information. For more information on cookies, please find more information below.
2. Identifying Personal Information: To utilize some portions of the Website, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified, such as your name and e-mail address ("Personal Information"). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Website, but may include, without limitation: (i) your name, mailing address, phone number and email address; (ii) credit card information and charge history; (iii) unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password; (iv) preferences information such as product or content interests, communication or marketing preferences; (v) device information and data; and (vi) Google, Twitter and Facebook identity.
Additionally, Personal Information may be used and disclosed to the extent Honeybee Health may deem reasonably necessary to enforce the terms of any agreement between you and Honeybee Health, or to protect the rights, property or safety of any person or entity.
Use Of Unencrypted Email
As part of our services, we may utilize unencrypted email. Since the email is not encrypted and is transmitted over the internet, a third party may be able to access the information and read it. Additionally, once the email is received by you, the security of that email depends on your email provider and your adherence to good privacy practices. Accordingly, someone may be able to access your email account and read it. By agreeing to these terms of service, you acknowledge that you understand that there are risks related to providing information electronically, which is not encrypted and that the privacy of such communications cannot be guaranteed by Honeybee Health. Understanding the risks, you hereby consent to the use of unencrypted email by Honeybee Health to communicate with you.
Right to Examine Information
You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-466-3979 or mail in written correspondence addressed to
Attn: PI Request
3515 Helms Ave.
Culver City, CA 90232.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law. In certain cases, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information (example: if the information also pertains to the Personal Information of another user).
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending an email to us. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your access to the Website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Website may be limited.
Contact email: email@example.com
Right to File a Complaint
If you feel your privacy information has been misused or violated, you have the right to file a formal complaint with the US Department of Health & Human Services, contact. You can also file a direct complaint with us here at Honeybee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-833-466-397
Returns and Replacement Orders
We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect and save except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
1. Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Website, with whom we may share the information we have collected. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase. All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ. Additionally, for example, we may use analytic services.
2. Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
3. Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and aggregated information with third parties, including but not limited to for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
4. Transactions: In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
Location-Based Services Consent
You hereby expressly consent to our use of location-based services and expressly waive and release Honeybee Health from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from your use of Honeybee Health’s services, including but not limited to use of the Website, or in any way relating to the use of the precise location and other location-based service
The Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Website. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Terms of Service
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Website from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has obtained an account on the Website, then you may alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you interact with the Website, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you use our Website, our web server sends a cookie to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be). Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be) when you visit a website or access or use a mobile application and which store and sometimes track information about your use of a website or application (as the case may be). A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session or Website session and expire when you close your browser or exit the Website. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website and will last for longer.
Some of the cookies used by the Website is set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Website, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.