The Lowest Prices,
Delivered to You!
Honeybee is a new kind of pharmacy. As a member, you can save big without insurance or waiting in line.
Available in AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, ID, IL, MA, MN, NV, NH, NY, ND, OH, SD, WA, WI, WY
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1. SEARCH, ADD & JOIN
Find your medications, select a membership plan, then answer a few questions.
2. WE'LL GET YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
Place your order then we'll do the legwork of getting your prescriptions from your doctor or pharmacy.
3. FREE DELIVERY & AUTO REFILLS
Your prescriptions are filled, and delivered to you.
Search for your meds now!
for Less than $9/Month
You can save hundreds of dollars on your meds.
Even with the cost of membership, honeybee members save on average 50% over traditional out of pocket copays.
Concierge service with free delivery.
We contact your doctor or current pharmacy, ship your order and maintain your refills. Easy right?
Membership is easy, safe and secure
Honeybee is pharmacist owned and operated. We encrypts your data and we follow strict HIPAA guidelines.
You probably have more questions
Are you available in my state?
Currently we can service the following states:
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If you don’t see your state listed, don't worry. We're getting to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
How come you don’t accept insurance?
- The cost of generic drugs is going down, while copays and deductibles are going up. Why make you pay more?
- The truth is, middlemen fees from insurance companies and plan administrators can cause you to overpay for generic medications.
- As a Honeybee member you're buying at the same wholesale prices as the retail chains for their inventory. Helping you get the best deal.
Are you guys a real pharmacy?
- We sure are! We are proudly pharmacist owned and operated; licensed; accredited; and based out of sunny Los Angeles, California!
How much is membership?
- We have a couple options:
How do you get my prescriptions?
- We will contact your doctor or current pharmacy to get your prescriptions transferred in.
- Because we’re not limited by typical insurance day-supply restrictions, we can send out your meds as soon as we have your prescriptions in hand.
How does the free trial work?
- The monthly plan comes with a free trial, it starts as soon as you place your first order, and we won't charge you for membership until 30 days are up. You can cancel anytime.