10 Tablets, 20 mg
From Your Honeybee Pharmacist
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Simvastatin?
- Most common side effects you may experience while taking Simvastatin include dizziness, nausea, and indigestion.
- On rare occasions, Simvastatin can cause muscle and liver damage. Please contact your doctor right away if you experience muscle pain, cramps, soreness, dark urine, and severe stomach pain.
What are the effects of Simvastatin?
- Simvastatin works to reduce an enzyme responsible for cholesterol production in your liver.
What drugs should not be taken with Simvastatin?
- There is no contraindication with other medications while taking Simvastatin. Use caution when combining other cholesterol lowering medications which can increase side effects and risk of muscle and liver damage.
What not to eat or drink when taking Simvastatin?
- Try to avoid or limit grapefruit because it can increase Simvastatin levels which can increase sides effects including muscle and liver damage.
Where can I find more information about Simvastatin?
- For a full medication guide go here.