Bisoprolol Fumarate + Hydrochlorothiazide (Ziac)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Bisoprolol Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Common side effects of Ziac include fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath, dry mouth, constipation, and increased sensitivity to sunlight.
How does ZIAC work?
Ziac works in two different ways. Bisoprolol, a beta blocker works to lower your blood pressure by controlling the rate of heart rate and Hydrochlorothiazide, a water pill, lowers your blood pressure by getting rid of excess water in your body.
Where can I find more information about Ziac?
- For a full medication guide go here.
- Quinapril + Hydrochlorothiazide (Accuretic)Price:$18.00
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (Actos)Price:$8.00
- Valsartan + Hydrochlorothiazide (Diovan Hct)Price:$6.00
- Triamterene + Hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)Price:$11.00
- Bisoprolol Fumarate (Zebeta)Price:$8.00
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide)Price:$4.00
Search more discounted prescriptions