Bupropion Extended-Release (Wellbutrin Xl)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
FAQ's regarding the specific Medication
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Bupropion XL?
- Common side effects of Bupropion are dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache, weight loss, insomnia, and headache.
Can Wellbutrin cause weight loss?
- Wellbutrin can cause weight change and people tend to lose weight on it. Weight loss can be due to its side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Can Bupropion XL cause hair loss?
- I wouldn’t say. Hair loss is possible, but it is rare.
What drugs interact with Bupropion XL?
- There are lots of possible drug interactions when using Bupropion. Common drug interactions involve other antidepressants and some seizure medications. Make sure to ask your doctor or pharmacist for detailed information.
Can Bupropion be used for anxiety?
- Bupropion may be useful in preventing anxiety disorder in some patients.
How long does it take to feel the effects of Wellbutrin?
- Mood improving effects of Bupropion can take 4 to 6 weeks.
Where can I find more information about Wellbutrin XL?
- For full medication guide go here.