Voriconazole Tabs (Vfend)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Voriconazole?
- Common side effects of Voriconazole include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and headache
How do I take Voriconazole?
- Voriconazole is usually taken every 12 hours. Makes sure to take Voriconazole on an empty stomach, at least an hour before or after food, for maximum absorption.
Where can I find more information on Voriconazole
- For a full medication guide go here
- Fluconazole (Diflucan)Price:$4.00
- Clotrimazole (Gyne-Lotrimin)Price:$6.00
- Terbinafine (Lamisil)Price:$5.00
- Econazole Nitrate Cream (Spectazole)Price:$28.96
- Nitrofurantoin Monohydrate/Macrocrystals (Macrobid)Price:$15.00
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)Price:$9.00
Search more discounted prescriptions