10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Topamax?
- Common side effects include dizziness, loss of coordination, weight loss, nausea, diarrhea, and confusion.
What is Topiramate intoxication?
- Topiramate toxicity occurs when you accumulate a dangerously high blood level of topiramate. Symptoms of overdose include dizziness, agitation, depression, blurred vision, loss of coordination, heart rate change, seizures, and coma.
Can you drink alcohol while taking Topiramate?
- Avoid it. It is best to avoid alcohol while taking Topiramate.
- Alcohol is a powerful depressant and it can also lower your seizure threshold so you are more likely to have seizure.
Can you use Topamax for weight loss?
- One common side effect of Topamax is weight loss.
- Topamax alone does not have an approval by the FDA for weight loss, but only in combination with another drug called phentermine
Can I take Topiramate for migraines?
- Topiramate can be taken daily to prevent migraine headache. Topiramate is not effective in acute treatment of migraine.
Where can I find more information about Topamax?
- For full medication guide here.
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release (Carbatrol)Price:$22.00
- Phenytoin Sodium Extended-Release (Dilantin)Price:$7.00
- Levetiracetam (Keppra)Price:$4.00
- Lamotrigine (Lamictal)Price:$3.00
- Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal)Price:$5.00
- Duloxetine (Cymbalta)Price:$6.00
Search more discounted prescriptions