10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Atenolo?
- Common side effects include fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, and nausea.
Is Atenolol and Metoprolol the same drug?
- They are different chemically, but Atenolol and Metoprolol are in the same drug class called beta receptor blockers. These two drugs share similar treatment indications and list of side effects.
Where can I find more information about Atenolol?
- For full medication guide go here.
- Clonidine (Catapres)Price:$4.00
- Triamterene + Hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)Price:$11.00
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide)Price:$4.00
- Metoprolol Succinate Extended-Release (Toprol-Xl)Price:$4.00
- Simvastatin (Zocor)Price:$4.00
- Ezetimibe (Zetia)Price:$9.00
Search more discounted prescriptions