10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Doxepin?
- Most common side effects of Doxepin include drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, dry mouth, dry eyes, constipation, blurred vision, weight gain, and nausea.
Can Doxepin make you gain weight?
- Yes. Drugs in TCAs including Doxepin tend to increase appetite and make you gain weight.
Can Doxepin be used for insomnia?
- Yes. One of the more common side effect of Doxepin is drowsiness and your doctor can prescribe it in order to treat both depression and insomnia.
How long does it take for Doxepin to work?
- Doxepin can work with in few days to treat anxiety and insomnia, but true benefit of mood improvement can take several weeks.
Is Doxepin controlled substance?
- No. Doxepin is not a controlled substance.
Where can I find more information about Doxepin?
- For a full medication guide go here.