Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (Pediapred)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
FAQ's regarding the specific Medication
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
hat are the most common side effects of using Prednisolone?
- Common side effects of short term Prednisolone use include nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, insomnia, and restlessness.
- Long term side effects include hair growth, irregular menstruation, ulcers, weakened bones, weight gain, muscle pain, and increased infection due to suppressed immune system.
Is Prednisolone for kids only?
- No. Prednisolone can be used in kids or adults
Prednisolone vs Prednisone
- These two drug share very similar indications, side effect profile and efficacy. One major difference is that Prednisone is activate in the liver to its active form Prednisolone.
Where can I find more information about Prednisolone?
- For full medication guide go here.