Mometasone Furoate (Nasonex)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
FAQ's regarding the specific Medication
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Mometasone?
Common side effects you can experience while using Mometasone nasal spray include dry nose, taste change, and nose bleed.
Is Nasonex going to be over the counter?
Not yet. Mometasone nasal spray still require prescription, however, similar products such as Flonase and Nasacort AQ are available over the counter without a prescription.
Where can I find more information on Mometasone?
- For a full medication guide go here.
- Azelastine (Astelin, Astepro)Price:$12.00
- Prednisone (Deltasone)Price:$3.00
- Fluticasone Propionate (Flonase)Price:$5.74
- Methylprednisolone (Medrol)Price:$6.00
- Azelastine Ophthalmic Soln (Optivar)Price:$11.00
- Olopatadine Ophthalmic (Patanol)Price:$22.00
Search more discounted prescriptions