10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Fosinopril?
- Common side effects of Fosinopril include dizziness, lightheadedness, dry cough, constipation, and headache.
How long does it take before Fosinopril works?
- Fosinopril can work to lower your blood pressure within about an hour of taking your dose.
Can I drink alcohol while taking Fosinopril?
- Yes, drinking alcohol seems to be okay while taking Fosinopril, but do it in moderation.
- Alcohol can affect your blood pressure and also increase your risk for side effects such as dizziness, lightheadedness, and loss of balance.
Where can I find more information about Fosinopril?
- For a full medication guide go here.
- Metoprolol Tartrate (Lopressor)Price:$4.00
- Labetalol (Normodyne)Price:$6.00
- Lisinopril (Zestril)Price:$3.00
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide)Price:$4.00
Search more discounted prescriptions