10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Common side effects include dizziness, nausea, dehydration, lightheadedness, increased sensitivity to sunlight, and muscle cramps.
What are the long term effects of taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Most side effects will resolve with stopping Hydrochlorothiazide. There is no significant long term side effects of taking Hydrochlorothiazide.
Why do you have to avoid sunlight when taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
- When should you take Hydrochlorothiazide?
Can I have a drink while taking Hydrochlorothiazide?
- One side effect of taking Hydrochlorothiazide is increased sensitivity to sunlight. Make sure to wear sunblock or skin protective clothing.
Where can I find more information about Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Alcohol is a potent diuretic and mixing with Hydrochlorothiazide can cause increase in symptoms of side effects such as dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, and lightheadedness. Use caution and drink in moderation.