10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Loniten?
- Common side effects of using Minoxidil include, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, fainting, fast heartbeat, difficulty breathing, flushing and weight gain.
What does minoxidil do for the hair?
- Minoxidil can increase blood flow to the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth.
How long does it take to see results with Minoxidil?
- You’ll need to be patient because benefit from Minoxidil can take 3 to 6 months to show.
Can minoxidil cause hair loss?
- Minoxidil can cause some hair shedding at first, but this is temporary. Be patient. Hair regrowth can take around 3 to 6 months.
Can Minoxidil grow facial hair?
Yes, Minoxidil can also help to regrow your facial hair.
Where can I find more information about Minoxidil?
- For full medication guide go here.
- Gemfibrozil (Lopid)Price:$5.00
- Labetalol (Normodyne)Price:$6.00
- Metoprolol Succinate Extended-Release (Toprol-Xl)Price:$4.00
- Lisinopril (Zestril)Price:$3.00
- Simvastatin (Zocor)Price:$4.00
Search more discounted prescriptions