10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Furosemide?
- Common side effects of Furosemide include dizziness, lightheadedness, dehydration, muscle cramping, headache and increased sensitivity to sunlight.
What foods to avoid when taking Furosemide?
- You can take Furosemide with or without food. There is no special food/dietary restriction when taking Furosemide
Can you take Furosemide at night?
- It is recommended that you take Furosemide in the morning. Taking furosemide at night will increase your trips to the bathroom in middle of the night
Can Furosemide be taken on an empty stomach?
- Yes. Furosemide can be taken on an empty stomach.
How much Furosemide can you take in a day?
- Maximum dose of Furosemide can vary depending on the diagnosis and severity of your condition. Maximum daily dose can range from 20mg to 600mg per day.
Does Furosemide cause weight loss?
- Yes. Fluid loss will be your main reason for weight loss.
Where can I find more information about Lasix?
- For full medication guide go here.