10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the common side effects of Lamotrigine?
- Common side effects include dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, blurred vision, tremor, and drowsiness.
What class drug is Lamotrigine?
- Lamotrigine is in a drug class called Anticonvulsant or antiepileptic.
Is Lamotrigine considered a controlled substance?
- No. Lamotrigine is not considered a controlled substance.
Can taking Lamotrigine cause a rash?
- Rash is a rare, but potentially life threatening. You should discontinue Lamotrigine at the first sign of rash and contact your doctor right away. You should not be treated with Lamotrigine again.
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release (Carbatrol)Price:$22.00
- Phenytoin Sodium Extended-Release (Dilantin)Price:$7.00
- Levetiracetam (Keppra)Price:$4.00
- Topiramate (Topamax)Price:$4.00
- Oxcarbazepine (Trileptal)Price:$5.00
- Divalproex Delayed Release (Depakote)Price:$6.00
Search more discounted prescriptions