FAQs | Cheap Drugs Delivered - Online Pharmacy | Honeybee Health
- Where do you get your drugs from?
- As a licensed pharmacy, we are required by law to purchase only from licensed distributors here in the United States.
- You get the same drugs, from the same familiar manufacturers.
- I have a prescription in hand, can I mail it to you?
- We do not accept mailed in prescriptions. We only accept electronic or faxed in prescriptions directly from your prescriber.
- Can you ship to a different address?
- We can only ship to the address that is associated with your account. If you’re travelling and need extra day supply, that won’t be a problem.
- What if I didn’t get my shipment?
- If you experience any delays, please contact us at 833-466-3979 right away.
- Is it safe to mail my prescriptions?
- Absolutely! Your prescriptions will be shipped in an unmarked package and tracked from us to you.
- Who do you use to ship my package?
- We use a combination of USPS, UPS & FedEX
- How can I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number. Or you can call us anytime for shipping information.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping is free on ALL orders!
- Overnight shipping is $35.
- All orders are shipped only after we have acquired your prescription(s) from your doctor or pharmacy.