Rosuvastatin Calcium (Crestor)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
From Your Honeybee pharamacist
With some medications, you can save money by splitting a higher dose pill and taking just half. Please consult your doctor or a Honeybee pharmacist before doing so.
We can take your order over the phone as well! Just give us a call, and we can handle all your requests 1-833-466-3979.
You may be able to get the money you're spending on meds with Honeybee reimbursed by your insurance. Contact your insurance provider and ask them how you can process out of pocket claims.
Even if you're not a Honeybee member, we encourage you to use us as a comparison every time you're paying for a medication. The more knowledgeable you are, the happy we are.
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Crestor?
- Common side effects include nausea, upset stomach, and headache. Rare, but more serious side effects include muscle and liver damage.
Can Crestor be taken in the morning?
- Crestor is taken once daily with or without food in the morning or in the evening.
Can you drink alcohol while taking Crestor?
- Drink alcohol in moderation or avoid it.
- Both Crestor and alcohol can cause liver damage. Alcohol can increase your triglyceride level.
Can you eat grapefruit if you take Crestor?
- You should limit or avoid grapefruit while taking Crestor.
- Eating large amounts of grapefruit can slow down the metabolism of Crestor and can increase your risk of side effects.
Can Rosuvastatin cause erectile dysfunction?
- Rosuvastatin is not likely to cause erectile dysfunction.
Where can I find more information about Rosuvastatin?
- For full medication guide go here.