10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Losartan?
- Common side effects include nausea, dizziness, and lightheadedness.
What does Losartan do for the heart?
- Losartan lowers blood pressure by dilating blood vessels and improving blood flow. Losartan also reduce risk of strokes in patients with heart disease.
Is Losartan bad for the kidneys?
- Losartan protect the kidneys by relaxing blood vessels and reducing pressure. Losartan can reduce long term kidney damage in patients with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
Can you drink alcohol while taking the drug Losartan?
- You should drink alcohol in moderation. Mixing alcohol and Losartan can increase symptoms of its side effects such as dizziness and lightheadedness.
Where can I find more information about Losartan?
- For full medication guide go here.
- Olmesartan + Hydrochlorothiazide (Benicar Hct)Price:$10.00
- Triamterene + Hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)Price:$11.00
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide)Price:$4.00
- Lisinopril (Zestril)Price:$2.00
- Metformin (Glucophage)Price:$2.00
Search more discounted prescriptions