Mycophenolate Mofetil (Cellcept)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
Mycophenolate Mofetil FAQ's
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Mycophenolate Mofetil?
- Common side effects include nausea, headache, diarrhea, gas, infections, and loss of appetite.
Is Mycophenolate Mofetil a steroid?
- No. Mycophenolate is not a steroid.
Can Cellcept be taken with food?
- Although Mycophenolate absorption can be affected by food, you might want to take Cellcept after food to help with nausea and stomach cramps. It is important that you keep taking Mycophenolate the same way, either with food or without, in order to maintain the same blood level
How long does it take for Cellcept to work?
- It may take Cellcept 8 to 12 weeks before you have any benefit. It is important to follow your doctor’s orders throughout your treatment.
Where can I find more information about Cellcept?
- For full medication guide go here.