10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Clonidine?
- Common side effects include dizziness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, and constipation.
Is Clonidine used for anxiety?
- Clonidine can be effective in treating anxiety, but also make your symptoms worse. Speak to your doctor to see if you can benefit from Clonidine.
Is Clonidine used as a sleep aid?
- Clonidine can be useful in treating insomnia in children diagnosed with ADHD or autism.
Can Clonidine lower the heart rate?
- Yes. Clonidine can lower your blood pressure by reducing your heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels for easier blood flow.
Where can I find more information about Clonidine?
- For full medication guide go here.