Diltiazem Extended-Release (Cardizem La)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
Diltiazem ER FAQ's
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Diltiazem ER?
- Common side effects include dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, nausea, constipation and headache. You can also experience swelling in the hands and feet.
Can Diltiazem ER cause erectile dysfunction?
- Diltiazem is in a drug class called Calcium Channel Blockers and erectile dysfunction is not a common side effect of this drug class.
Is Diltiazem ER used for anxiety?
- No. Diltiazem ER is not commonly used to treat anxiety.
Can you just stop taking Diltiazem ER?
- Consult your doctor before stopping any medication because your symptoms may come back. Diltiazem ER should not cause any withdrawal symptoms if that’s what you are worried about.
Can you drink alcohol while taking Diltiazem ER?
- Yes, but in moderation. You can drink alcohol while on Diltiazem ER, however alcohol consumption can make you feel, sleepy, tired or a rapid heartbeat.
Where can I find more information about Diltiazem ER?
For full medication guide go here.
- Verapamil Hcl (Calan)Price:$4.00
- Triamterene + Hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)Price:$11.00
- Losartan + Hydrochlorothiazide (Hyzaar)Price:$6.00
- Metoprolol Tartrate (Lopressor)Price:$4.00
- Hydralazine HCL (Apresoline)Price:$4.00
- Amlodipine (Norvasc)Price:$2.00
Search more discounted prescriptions