Verapamil Hcl (Calan)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
Verapamil HCL FAQ's
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of the drug Verapamil HCL?
- Common side effects include dizziness, slow heartbeat, lightheadedness, nausea, constipation, and headache.
- You may also experience swelling in the hands and feet.
Can Verapamil HCL cause you to gain weight?
- Verapamil is in a drug class called calcium channel blocker. CCBs can cause some swelling in the hands, ankles, and feet and result in a mild weight gain.
Why does Verapamil HCL cause constipation?
- Many calcium channel blockers cause constipation by slowing down the movement in the gut.
Can you drink alcohol while taking Verapamil HCL?
- Yes, but in moderation. You can drink alcohol while on Verapamil, however drinking alcohol can make you feel, sleepy, tired or a rapid heartbeat.
Where can I find more information about Verapamil HCL?
- For full medication guide go here.
- Diltiazem Extended-Release (24Hr) (Cardizem Cd)Price:$8.00
- Clonidine (Catapres)Price:$4.00
- Losartan (Cozaar)Price:$4.00
- Amlodipine (Norvasc)Price:$2.00
- Nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat)Price:$21.00
Search more discounted prescriptions