Olmesartan Medoxomil (Benicar)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
Olmesartan Medoxomil FAQ's
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Olmesartan Medoxomil?
- Common side effect include nausea, dizziness, and lightheadedness.
What kind of drug is Benicar?
- Benicar belongs in a drug class called Angiotensin Receptor Blocker or ARB.
Is weight gain a side effect of Benicar?
- More patients on Benicar can experienced weight loss due to its side effects such as nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea.
Where can I find more information about Olmesartan Medoxomil?
- For full medication guide go here.
- Rosuvastatin Calcium (Crestor)Price:$4.00
- Losartan + Hydrochlorothiazide (Hyzaar)Price:$3.00
- Lisinopril (Zestril)Price:$2.00
- Simvastatin (Zocor)Price:$2.00
- Triamterene + Hydrochlorothiazide (Dyazide)Price:$11.00
Search more discounted prescriptions