10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of Aspirin?
- Common side effects of Aspirin include nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcer, and dizziness.
Is it safe to take Aspirin everyday?
- Yes. Aspirin can be taken everyday to prevent blood clots and heart attacks.
When is the best time to take Aspirin?
- Aspirin can be taken every 6 hours after food as needed to treat inflammation. Baby aspirin (81mg) is taken once daily with food in the morning or evening.
Is Aspirin good for irregular heartbeat?
- Chronic use of aspirin and other anti inflammatories may be linked to increased risk of irregular heartbeat and gastrointestinal bleeding. Use with caution and under supervision of your doctor.
Is it safe to take Aspirin on an empty stomach?
- Aspirin can be very irritating to the stomach lining. You should take Aspirin on a full stomach with a full glass of water.