10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Glimepiride?
- Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and low blood sugar
Can you take Glimepiride and Metformin together?
- Yes. They can be used together to lower your blood sugar.
Can you gain weight on Glimepiride?
- Glimepiride, like most other diabetes drugs, can cause weight gain.
What is the best time of the day to take Glimepiride?
- Glimepiride is usually taken once daily with breakfast or first meal of the day.
Where can I find more information about Glimepiride?
- For full medication guide go here.