Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (Actos)
10 Tablets, 20 mg
IMPORTANT: The FAQ answers below do NOT contain all the information about this particular drug. These answers are not substitutes for a medication guide, pharmacist consultation or the advice of your health care professional. For the official medication guide or further questions please call our pharmacists at 1-833-466-3979.
What are the most common side effects of taking Actos?
- Common side effects of Pioglitazone include nausea, vomiting, and upset stomach.
- Rare, but more serious side effects include low blood sugar, liver damage, and, blurred vision.
How long does it take for Pioglitazone to work?
- Pioglitazone is used to control type 2 diabetes, it may take up to 2 weeks before your blood sugar is controlled.
- If you are not seeing any changes in your blood sugar after one month of taking Pioglitazone talk to your doctor.
Where can I find more information about Pioglitazone HCL?
- For full medication guide go here.